A friend told me she broke her Kindle the other day. She’s not sure what happened to it or if she would be able to replace her books after she shells out for a new Kindle. I spilled some soup on a book the other day which I was able to dry off after a few minutes. I wasn’t worried about losing my entire library or spending $139 to get a replacement.
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower it by 6%. Who can I talk to about that? 2 weeks ago
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower my interest rate. Can you help with that? 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for turning it around. All is well now. twitter.com/dmcphi2/status… 5 months ago
- @UBCF I'd like to make a donation but I can't get through on your phone number. Whats the best way to make a donation? 5 months ago
- @TMobileHelp @JohnLegere Thanks for responding publicly so quickly. Still waiting for a response to our DM chat. 6 months ago