GSLIS students at Simmons college are going to be ahead of their colleagues at other library schools. Within the first six weeks students at Simmons must meet a technology requirement (including designing and building a website). Some of their electives are Web Development and Information Architecture, XML and Systems Analysis in Information Services.
- @CapeCodChips love your chips. But bought a bag of salt and vinegar yesterday and it was plain. https://t.co/ZtTOR1AM3n 1 month ago
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower it by 6%. Who can I talk to about that? 3 months ago
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower my interest rate. Can you help with that? 3 months ago
- Thank you for turning it around. All is well now. twitter.com/dmcphi2/status… 8 months ago
- @UBCF I'd like to make a donation but I can't get through on your phone number. Whats the best way to make a donation? 8 months ago