St. Jerome is the patron Saint of scholars and librarians. He is responsible for translating the Bible into Latin. There is a medieval story that he took a thorn from a lions paw. The red hat indicates that he is a cardinal (although he might not have been). There is often an owl in his paintings indicating wisdom.
- @TMobileHelp @JohnLegere Thanks for responding publicly so quickly. Still waiting for a response to our DM chat. 1 week ago
- @JohnLegere Just switched to @TMobile w/ carrier frdm which sounded good Was told my previous phone would work - it doesn't work. #grrr 1 week ago
- RT @Snowden: 15 of America's most respected former intel experts argue I made the right call. Don't trust me, read their words: https://t.c… 8 months ago
- RT @SenSanders: Why is Trump on a victory tour? Carrier got a taxpayer funded handout and Indiana still lost 1,000 jobs. https://t.co/Wav1O… 8 months ago
- RT @AjnaGyptian: This is happening in Standing Rock right now! The police are shooting people with water cannons, concussion grenades & tea… 9 months ago