St. Jerome is the patron Saint of scholars and librarians. He is responsible for translating the Bible into Latin. There is a medieval story that he took a thorn from a lions paw. The red hat indicates that he is a cardinal (although he might not have been). There is often an owl in his paintings indicating wisdom.
- @CapeCodChips love your chips. But bought a bag of salt and vinegar yesterday and it was plain. https://t.co/ZtTOR1AM3n 3 months ago
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower it by 6%. Who can I talk to about that? 5 months ago
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower my interest rate. Can you help with that? 5 months ago
- Thank you for turning it around. All is well now. twitter.com/dmcphi2/status… 10 months ago
- @UBCF I'd like to make a donation but I can't get through on your phone number. Whats the best way to make a donation? 10 months ago