I ride my bike as much as possible. I have 1 job that I can ride to and I do whenever it isn’t raining. Today it wasn’t raining when I left. At the exact halfway point between my house and work I got a flat tire. I didn’t bring a spare inner tube so I had to call my loving wife and ask her to pick me and my broken bike up. This was not the best way to start off a 7 day work week. And now it’s raining.
- @CapeCodChips love your chips. But bought a bag of salt and vinegar yesterday and it was plain. https://t.co/ZtTOR1AM3n 3 months ago
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower it by 6%. Who can I talk to about that? 5 months ago
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower my interest rate. Can you help with that? 5 months ago
- Thank you for turning it around. All is well now. twitter.com/dmcphi2/status… 10 months ago
- @UBCF I'd like to make a donation but I can't get through on your phone number. Whats the best way to make a donation? 10 months ago