I ride my bike as much as possible. I have 1 job that I can ride to and I do whenever it isn’t raining. Today it wasn’t raining when I left. At the exact halfway point between my house and work I got a flat tire. I didn’t bring a spare inner tube so I had to call my loving wife and ask her to pick me and my broken bike up. This was not the best way to start off a 7 day work week. And now it’s raining.
- Thank you for turning it around. All is well now. twitter.com/dmcphi2/status… 2 months ago
- @UBCF I'd like to make a donation but I can't get through on your phone number. Whats the best way to make a donation? 2 months ago
- @TMobileHelp @JohnLegere Thanks for responding publicly so quickly. Still waiting for a response to our DM chat. 3 months ago
- @JohnLegere Just switched to @TMobile w/ carrier frdm which sounded good Was told my previous phone would work - it doesn't work. #grrr 3 months ago
- RT @Snowden: 15 of America's most respected former intel experts argue I made the right call. Don't trust me, read their words: https://t.c… 11 months ago