Librarians tend to be very restrictive when it comes to non-print access. A problem area for one of my libraries is computers. We filter, all but one PC which is seated next to the reference desk. Issuing guest passes, even when noone else is in the library is a troublesome task. People often cannot watch videos on YouTube because we aren’t up to date on our Flash players. I’m not saying that we shouldn’t have any control over our computers.
- Thank you for turning it around. All is well now. twitter.com/dmcphi2/status… 2 months ago
- @UBCF I'd like to make a donation but I can't get through on your phone number. Whats the best way to make a donation? 2 months ago
- @TMobileHelp @JohnLegere Thanks for responding publicly so quickly. Still waiting for a response to our DM chat. 3 months ago
- @JohnLegere Just switched to @TMobile w/ carrier frdm which sounded good Was told my previous phone would work - it doesn't work. #grrr 3 months ago
- RT @Snowden: 15 of America's most respected former intel experts argue I made the right call. Don't trust me, read their words: https://t.c… 11 months ago