Librarians tend to be very restrictive when it comes to non-print access. A problem area for one of my libraries is computers. We filter, all but one PC which is seated next to the reference desk. Issuing guest passes, even when noone else is in the library is a troublesome task. People often cannot watch videos on YouTube because we aren’t up to date on our Flash players. I’m not saying that we shouldn’t have any control over our computers.
- @CapeCodChips love your chips. But bought a bag of salt and vinegar yesterday and it was plain. https://t.co/ZtTOR1AM3n 3 months ago
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower it by 6%. Who can I talk to about that? 5 months ago
- @MyFedLoan I'd like to lower my interest rate. Can you help with that? 5 months ago
- Thank you for turning it around. All is well now. twitter.com/dmcphi2/status… 10 months ago
- @UBCF I'd like to make a donation but I can't get through on your phone number. Whats the best way to make a donation? 10 months ago